Tal Gur. Nearly ten years ago I decided to pursue every big dream I have and live life on my own terms. I quit the 9 to 5 grind, left my home country, and never looked back. I'll be sharing here my own and others' zero-to-hero journeys to motivate you to achieve your life goals. More..
- How to Do More Great Work May 14, 2013
- From New York to Panama – Travelling Across America with a Piano on Wheels May 7, 2013
- Healthy Living while Travelling April 30, 2013
- Creating Successful Online Businesses Through Effective Leadership and Most Importantly, Fun April 23, 2013
- One Year Lived: Adam Shepard’s Yearlong Journey Around the World to Fulfill his Bucket List April 17, 2013
Daily Motivational Thought
Being remarkable is about standing out, going beyond conventional, getting criticized.. Ultimately, it’s the opposite of being normal..