Tal Gur. Nearly ten years ago I decided to pursue every big dream I have and live life on my own terms. I quit the 9 to 5 grind, left my home country, and never looked back. I'll be sharing here my own and others' zero-to-hero journeys to motivate you to achieve your life goals. More..
- Constructing Heroes – Matt Langdon’s Journey to Train Kids to Become Heroes May 21, 2013
- How to Do More Great Work May 14, 2013
- From New York to Panama – Travelling Across America with a Piano on Wheels May 7, 2013
- Healthy Living while Travelling April 30, 2013
- Creating Successful Online Businesses Through Effective Leadership and Most Importantly, Fun April 23, 2013
Daily Motivational Thought
In business & life, It’s better to have one meaningful dialogue than sustaining many superficial conversations. Make friends, not contacts.